Free Warriors!♥.


God's Warriors

Sister Kassey Bro FuWei Bro Kenneth Grace Ng Felicia Sandrea Faith Venice K-Tyn Simon Leonard Edgar Joel Edna Cleopatra Clarice Sarah Colleen Hannah Ting Yan Elizabeth Perry Malcolm Vernice KaiLin Natania Daniel P. Daniel Y. Christopher Shevon Gabriel Leanne

links

IGNYTE:D
clarice
cleopatra
elizabeth
faith
grace
hannah
tingyan

those who have blogs please tag with ur link and it will be put it in(:
Music




tagboard




Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hello Free Warriors! =)

I know that for many of you, you are now in the midst of your mid year exams. and for some of you, you even just started today. And I know you may also be beginning to feel the stress of wanting to score and do well in your exams.

However, even in the midst of your exams, I would even just like to share with a verse to encourage all of you.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."


Looking at Matthew 19:26, I just want all of us in Free Warriors to begin to recognise that "WITH GOD ALL things are possible!" Let us being to know that nothing is too hard for God to accomplish! Nothing is too hard for God to make it happen! Our God is a God of miracles! Our God is a God capable of doing great signs, wonders and miracles.

and so even as you prepare for your exams, you may begin to think that there is no possible way i am going to ace this particular subject. you may even be thinking there is no way i am going to even pass this subject. (e.g chinese) or be thinking that that is no way i am going to remember this formulas or even revise finish all that i have to. "How can i pass this subject, i have always been failing it?" "i can't do this"

However, whenever these thoughts come into your mind, rebuke it in the name of Jesus! Do not believe in these lies! Do not believe in these doubts! Do not allow these doubts to flood you.

But begin to remember that "WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!" and begin to believe that
-- "I know WITH GOD i am going to pass and even ace this difficult subject!"
-- "I know WITH GOD, i am going to finally understand this formula and be able to memorise and apply it!"
-- "I know WITH GOD, i am going to be able to finish all my revision"
-- ''I know that WITH GOD, i am going to be able to do it!"

Begin to trust in the Lord, put your faith in Him and surrender it all to Jesus Christ!

Because...

"With man this is impossible, but WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE."
MATTHEW 19:26


Amen!

In His Love and mine,

-Brother Fuwei-

p.s: please feel free to comment and reply to this k? lets begin to spur one another on with our encouragements and testimonies.