Free Warriors!♥.


God's Warriors

Sister Kassey Bro FuWei Bro Kenneth Grace Ng Felicia Sandrea Faith Venice K-Tyn Simon Leonard Edgar Joel Edna Cleopatra Clarice Sarah Colleen Hannah Ting Yan Elizabeth Perry Malcolm Vernice KaiLin Natania Daniel P. Daniel Y. Christopher Shevon Gabriel Leanne

links

IGNYTE:D
clarice
cleopatra
elizabeth
faith
grace
hannah
tingyan

those who have blogs please tag with ur link and it will be put it in(:
Music




tagboard



You are the S.A.L.T and the light! x)
Friday, June 5, 2009


Hey Free Warriors!
Here I am once again sharing about SALTING!!! This will be an extra-long post to make up for all the times I didn't post x) Anyway, it was surprisingly fun! Yeah sure, it was kinda scary at first but after a while, it was easy, especially knowing that it was for the kingdom of God and that he was behind you all the way! x) Thankyou God for all the salvations and rededications, 18 in total! ;) I just called a few peole I had spoken to in Ang Mo Kio Hub and they are going to ask they're parents if they can come to church! Please pray for them! (Oh! Did I tell you guys? I met Sister Fran at Ang Mo Kio Hub! ;D)

SP course was a very
fun and enriching experience you seriously learn alot! All of you who haven't gone must go the next time kay?! (its so fun putting colour to everything, i just found out that you can do that! :D) Anyway, you learn about sharing the gospel and stuff! And you get to meet the awesome people from pl and sunday service ;D so many new friends! I shall stop soon (or not) because you're probably getting bored with my randomness (rolls eyes, stares pointedly at Clarice and the rest of them at sp course xP)

Matthew 9:37-38 -->Then He said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38 Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."

Lets be awesome harvesters and go bring in the harvest! Don't be nervous about sharing the gospel, don't be ashamed of God! Just Salt (I love this part-hahaha)! x)
the post wasn't that long after all ;)

Luv to all Free Warriors, Sarah~
Note to everyone: Sarah is NOT random!!!