Free Warriors!♥.


God's Warriors

Sister Kassey Bro FuWei Bro Kenneth Grace Ng Felicia Sandrea Faith Venice K-Tyn Simon Leonard Edgar Joel Edna Cleopatra Clarice Sarah Colleen Hannah Ting Yan Elizabeth Perry Malcolm Vernice KaiLin Natania Daniel P. Daniel Y. Christopher Shevon Gabriel Leanne

links

IGNYTE:D
clarice
cleopatra
elizabeth
faith
grace
hannah
tingyan

those who have blogs please tag with ur link and it will be put it in(:
Music




tagboard




Sunday, May 17, 2009

hi freewarriors! :D
Hannah here.
decided to share a testimony.
when pastor Gary was preaching like a few weeks ago, I got really touched by his word.
not long ago, I had this friend, who started hating me for some reason that I really don't know.
I was badly insulted with vulgaraties and other bad words by her, and her clique.
even her 'backup' or gang came to tease me.
I was really angry, and I nearly started to cry.
I was really furious, I felt like scolding her back.
but then God then told me 'remember love your enemy or neighbour as much as you love yourself, are you doing the right thing?'
and then because my friend still continued causing me many problems, that I was so angry and upset, that I had forgotton about God.
till now, I still face the problem, and I still continue to pray to God about this.
and when pastor Gary preached about going to a new dimension and not to be distracted.
I had then knew that I was so distracted about other things, that I was forever stuck there, not rising up to a new level.
I would like you to remember this:
- Advance forcefully.
the enemy wants you to retreat.
and that story is an good example for the devil to make you distracted and also make you further away from God.
don't let the devil do that to you like what he did to me, continue to pray to God and do your daily TAWG.
when you ever recieve any tough problems in school or friends, remember this verse:
Hebrews 13:6
so we say with confidence,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
what can man do to me?"
okay, remember not to be afraid when tough times come! (:
problems are always there for us to overcome and not for us to give up on.
when we always overcome a problem, it always make us stronger in God! :D
I also want to pray for those people that who are still having exams.
for me, my exams are over, and I got back my results.
I really did much better, & I really have to thank God for all this.
for some, if you didn't do well, nvm!
continue to study hard and jiayou!
learn from our mistakes!
even if we didn't do well or not, let's thank God for our exams!
and for those people whose exams are not over yet, continue to hang on and perservere!
Hebrews 10:36
you need to perservere so that when you done the will of God, you will recieve what he has promised.