Free Warriors!♥.


God's Warriors

Sister Kassey Bro FuWei Bro Kenneth Grace Ng Felicia Sandrea Faith Venice K-Tyn Simon Leonard Edgar Joel Edna Cleopatra Clarice Sarah Colleen Hannah Ting Yan Elizabeth Perry Malcolm Vernice KaiLin Natania Daniel P. Daniel Y. Christopher Shevon Gabriel Leanne

links

IGNYTE:D
clarice
cleopatra
elizabeth
faith
grace
hannah
tingyan

those who have blogs please tag with ur link and it will be put it in(:
Music




tagboard




Saturday, June 20, 2009

just a super short post......

I hope that everyone has been impacted by what we have learnt duiring the two days of life conference and that the night revival has really touched our hearts and will help us grow in our faith :D

I dont know about you but the sectional outing has been really fun....although some of us won and some didnt i hope that everyone enjoyed it :D

THOUGH I M SURE THAT EVERYONE IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE LIVE CHARITY CONCERT!!!!!! MUST CHEER FOR BRO FU WEI!!!!!!!!!

-venice <3