Free Warriors!♥.


God's Warriors

Sister Kassey Bro FuWei Bro Kenneth Grace Ng Felicia Sandrea Faith Venice K-Tyn Simon Leonard Edgar Joel Edna Cleopatra Clarice Sarah Colleen Hannah Ting Yan Elizabeth Perry Malcolm Vernice KaiLin Natania Daniel P. Daniel Y. Christopher Shevon Gabriel Leanne

links

IGNYTE:D
clarice
cleopatra
elizabeth
faith
grace
hannah
tingyan

those who have blogs please tag with ur link and it will be put it in(:
Music




tagboard



Sarah wants to share!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hiya Free Warriors!!! :) I LOVE ALL YOU GUYS WHO POST!!! Those who haven't please go post, or I shall EAT YOU, MUAHAHAHA! Anyway, I shall post before returning to my pile (no, wait, MOUNTAIN) of homework! xP How was your first two days of school? I pains me when I remember that it could have been an extended holiday if not for- Wait, I'm digressing, so anyway...

Matthew 12:43 "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says, `I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation."


When you get rid of an evil spirit it goes away (duh!), the place where it once was- in you- is empty. When the evil spirit that has left you, comes back and realises that that place is empty, it goes back in, with more spirits.
Therefore, simply, getting rid of the evil spirit is not enough, we should fill in that place. Who better to fill that place than GOD? When that evil spirit comes back and sees the Lord there, it (an evil spirit IS an it right? O.o) will FLEE. For James 4:7 says: "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
Don't simply get rid of the devil, seek God and invite him into your life, make Him Lord of Our Lives! ;D
Fine, the post wasn't THAT short after all, why does this keep HAPPENING to me?! Anyway, enjoy your first week at school!!! (try anyway!) :D

LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!
Sarah~