Free Warriors!♥.


God's Warriors

Sister Kassey Bro FuWei Bro Kenneth Grace Ng Felicia Sandrea Faith Venice K-Tyn Simon Leonard Edgar Joel Edna Cleopatra Clarice Sarah Colleen Hannah Ting Yan Elizabeth Perry Malcolm Vernice KaiLin Natania Daniel P. Daniel Y. Christopher Shevon Gabriel Leanne

links

IGNYTE:D
clarice
cleopatra
elizabeth
faith
grace
hannah
tingyan

those who have blogs please tag with ur link and it will be put it in(:
Music




tagboard




Saturday, May 23, 2009


Hi this is Joel here this is my first post,


This testimony I am Sharing is Something that God did to my late grandmother. It happen when i was P6 and her heart was weak, she was is the hospital and she look fine and suddenly she had a heart attack and was put to the ICU room which mean that she can pass away anytime. My father Call up the whole family to come to the hospital , after that we pray for her and a pastor from another church came. The First time the pastor went in and came out saying "Her soul was tie to something and was not happy about it"

we pray as a family we pray for her to Christain and we pray that she will be save. Later the pastor went and came out and said "I saw your grandmother soul was free" (P.S my grandmother was not a Christain Yet),The Next day we after school the whole family went there and the doctor even check her heart and It was Strong again and she become a Christain



My Feeling

At First I was a backslide, I was shock and that there is a Lord and Savior that live in our life and after that i went to pre-teen and when i was moving to ignyte i felt that i must serve God With my ALL and someone ask me to do something about the church or event for God I will definitely said Yes without hesitation!